Terms & Conditions
A booking deposit of 20% of the total booking fee is required to secure your date. The purchaser agrees settlement is received 4 weeks prior to the event date.
For bookings within the UK, direct bank transfers, PayPal, or secure online credit/debit card payments are accepted. For international orders PayPal and credit cards are accepted.
Cancellation of any events are charged as follows:
1 Year Prior = No Charge
6 Months Prior = 50%
3 Months Prior = 75%
1 Months Prior = 100%
The Hirer agrees that the confirmed entertainment start and finish times as specified in the contract are accurate and correct. Any extension beyond the confirmed finish time is at the discretion of the DJ and the management of the venue and chargeable at £50 per hour.
DJ Hi-Fi Cancellation Policy
In the unlikely event that DJ Hi-Fi is unable to attend personally due to accident or sudden illness, he shall endeavor to provide a suitable substitute offering a similar service at no additional charge to the client. Should I be unable to procure a suitable replacement, The Hirer will receive a refund to the value of the entertainment fee received.
The Hirer agrees that in all circumstances, DJ Hi-Fi liability shall be exclusively limited to the amount equal to the performance fee and that DJ Hi-Fi shall not be liable for indirect or consequential damages arising from any breach of contract.
DJ Hi-Fi will not be liable for failing to attend a booking, where the reason for non-attendance or late arrival is caused by adverse weather conditions (including Snow & Flooding), road closure, road traffic accident, vehicle breakdown, fuel shortages, acts of terrorism, industrial action, or other unavoidable circumstances deemed beyond control.
1. The Hirer shall provide a 6 x 6-foot area for the DJ set, space for setting up speakers and security if necessary.
2. A minimum of one 15-20-amp circuit outlet from a reliable power source must be available within 25 feet (along the wall) of the set-up area. This circuit must be free of all other connected loads, any delay in the performance or damage to DJ equipment due to improper power is the responsibility of the Hirer.
3.The Hirer will appreciate that suitable time for venue access, safe installation and dismantling and safe removal of equipment from venue is required in addition to performance time. Therefore, the Hirer and venue will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling and removal of disco equipment (up to 60 minutes each side of the booking times). Where appropriate, the Hirer will also inform the venue, in advance, of artiste(s) requirements. Please note: the DJ shall not be liable for any additional charges levied to the client by the venue in relation to equipment assembly / removal timescales.
4. I will not be liable for any refund, in part or whole, where ‘I’ am late accessing the venue and setting up purely because of earlier events over-running, or where ‘I’ am prevented from accessing, setting up or providing our professional services by the venue management. Neither will the I be obligated to provide an extension to the agreed timescale on a pro-rata basis in these circumstances.
5. DJ Hi-Fi’s payment is in no way affected by inclement weather. For outdoor performances, the Hirer shall provide overhead shelter for the set-up area. DJ Hi-Fi reserves the right, in good faith, to stop or cancel the performance. However, safety is paramount in all decisions. DJ Hi-Fi’s payment will not be affected by any such cancellation.
1.The client agrees that DJ Hi-Fi cannot guarantee the inclusion of any deleted, obsolete or difficult to source requests either in writing or on the night of the booking.
2. Please be advised that DJ Hi-Fi reserves the right to play any track requested that contains explicit lyrics.
DJ Hi-Fi agrees to provide proof of Public Liability Insurance and certifications as required by the venue.
1.The Hirer agrees to provide adequate supervision of guests and will ensure that venue management adequately supervises customers and or staff on site premises. Please note: Where the function may include guests under the age of 16 years, the client, (or parent) is responsible for the behaviour and safety of any minors attending the venue. The client will provide and maintain adequate adult supervision always. the DJ will not be liable for the supervision of minors.
2. Unwarranted Abuse or threatening behaviour from Hirer’s guests or venue management or venue staff will not be tolerated and will result in the performance being terminated with no loss to the artiste(s) or the DJ
Loss or Damage
The Hirer agrees that compensation for any loss of or damage to performing artists(s) equipment, vehicle(s) or personal belongings caused by Hirer’s guests, venue customers and or venue staff may be sought including any additional costs.
It is the Hirer responsibility to ensure that no intoxicated guests are dancing with drinks in hand. If drinks get spilt or glass broken on the dance floor or an intoxicated guest should cut themselves, slip or fall the DJ Hi-Fi cannot be held responsible, accountable or approached for compensation because of damages, loss of earnings or injury. This rule generally applies to all safety of guests, if you have any concerns then security should be hired, this is the responsibility of the Hirer.